Mural Fest 2013 / Montreal Street Art + Graffiti
The weather has been the best for the Montreal Mural Fest 2013. Up and down the street of Saint Lauren, muralists have been working hard to completing their works for the Sunday deadline of the new festival. Among all of the murals that are being worked on, there are other festivities that surround the event, and they all are full in effect.
All artists are in place and the works are to no surprise; amazing and quite beautiful.
We will be posting more on the event as it continues.
- Firs and Forest -Stare / Montreal Street Art (streetsaresayingthings.com)
- Deep Sea Style – Stare / Montreal Graffiti (streetsaresayingthings.com)
- Programme Graffiti Lachine 2013 / Montreal Graffiti (streetsaresayingthings.com)
- Notre-Dame-de-Grâce ~ Our Lady of Grace / A’Shop Mural – Montreal Street Art (streetsaresayingthings.com)
- New Mural and Solo Exhibition El Mac “Street Art Star” at Galerie Wolfsen / Street Art Denmark (streetsaresayingthings.com)