Tele Mon Destin [Tele My Destiny] – Garbage Beauty / Montreal Street Art
Last month, I had the pleasure of meeting a few cats from Garbage Beauty. They take found objects from the street and they add their personal touch of hand calligraphy using markers and some times paint. They add very clever sayings to their finds, fully cover some items, and they do some work that looks very spontaneous as well.
Take a minute to see some of their work, and say hello to them when in Montreal. Really cool people.
- Mural Fest 2013 / Montreal Street Art + Graffiti (streetsaresayingthings.com)
- Fin DAC and Christina Angelina / Montreal Street Art (streetsaresayingthings.com)
- Firs and Forest -Stare / Montreal Street Art (streetsaresayingthings.com)
- Chris Dyer – Mural Festival 2013 / Montreal Street Art (streetsaresayingthings.com)
- Deep Sea Style – Stare / Montreal Graffiti (streetsaresayingthings.com)